To provide a challenging learning environment in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, which maximizes individual potential and ensures students are well-equipped to meet the challenges in the world around them.
The mission of North Idaho STEM Charter Academy is to prepare students, through rigorous and relevant content, to be productive and successful citizens by developing a strong work ethic and the higher-level critical thinking skills needed to solve problems in the real world.
- Parents are the first and primary teachers. They are responsible for their children's basic needs and values.
- Schools provide a safe, positive, organized setting with clearly defined behavior expectations.
- Effective character education enhances the academic program.
- Knowledge and application of current technology prepares students for tomorrow's world.
- When school climate is safe, and content is highly challenging, accelerated learning takes place.